Learn Remote WorkMay 3, 2020 2020-05-25 20:11
Learn Remote Work
Learn Remote Work
Edhack’s flagship course on remote working and relevant skills will help you in learning industry-standard productivity tools. This course also includes a full section on how to succeed in a workplace environment with the right communications!
What Will I Learn
Productivity tools are rapidly gaining in popularity. Learn your way around Slack, Trello, Airtable, WordPress and other powerful automation tools to supercharge your professional output.
- Slack (Team Collaboration)
- Trello (Project Management)
- Notion (Docs and Knowledge Management)
- Airtable (Powerful Data Management)
- Mailchimp (Email Marketing)
- WordPress (Blogging and Web Development)
- Carrd (Quick Landing Pages)
- GSuite (Google Productivity Tools)
A good communication etiquette is the backbone of every successful corporate employee.
In this course, learn how to:
- Follow up on your projects
- Discuss the logistics of your operations
- Share memos, agendas, and minutes of your phone calls and meetings
- Communicate and collaborate with your team on Slack, WhatsApp, or Telegram, and understand how it is different from email correspondence.
Master the nuances of writing effective emails, and crafting messages that always convert to sales.
Also learn to:
- Frame interesting subject lines, and design catchy hooks
- Write persuasive marketing copies
- Design your online brand and learn how to execute on it
- Become an adept content curator
- Learn proper Retweeting and Sharing etiquettes
- Artfully plug in your website or business onto your social media interactions
A salesperson isn’t the only one who needs marketing skills. In today’s competitive world, you need advanced salesmanship in order to sell yourself, and your worth to a potential company or client.
Learn the art of pitching, and land your next job, client, or order with ease. By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Write great cold mails, and personal messages that always convert
- Design elevator pitches to land your next big contract
- Tell engaging stories about yourself, your brand, or your product
- Introduce yourself on LinkedIn, the RightTM Way
- Write eye-catching Job Descriptions
- Ask for introductions and recommendations on LinkedIn
- Ask people to like and follow your social media pages
- Design crisp and effective personal or product pitches, build online connections and generate engagement via cold messages and emails.
Learn how to delight your clients, and gain new customers with us. By the end of this session, you’ll learn how to perform qualitative and quantitative research with potential customers. Also, gain insights on
- Conducting customer research
- Interviewing prospects and potential customers
- Designing engaging surveys
- Live Lectures > Pre Recorded Videos. Tune in to attend our remote lectures, and interact with your peers during the lectures!
- Accountability is a big deal for us. Hence, we’ll make sure that you attend our lectures regularly. Get ready to receive a lot of love (in the form of daily nudges) from us.
- Expand your network! Make new friends, acquaintances and access professional opportunities for yourself. People who attend our courses end up collaborating with each other and building great things!
- Our sessions are output oriented. Receive an outline of what you learned everyday, after you complete your session.
- More humans, less machines. We may be an e-learning company, but humans will always be our first love <3
Not-So Main Features
- Missed a live lecture? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. You can request upto three missed Live sessions.
- Have scheduled one-on-one sessions with the lecturer for personal feedback, and request on-demand training for special skills
- Gain access to a community of learners with diverse professional backgrounds
- Get work opportunities with edhack and our partners